Hi everyone....I know I have not been posting as much as I would like to but life has been busy!! This is one post I just had to do right away. So as tired as I am here it is. Joshua and Rachael Cruz!! They are adorable and we are so happy for them! I love that we got to be a part of their special day! It was very crazy but so much fun! Paris did not walk down the isle without our good friend Michelle pushing her back....then proceeded at the end to take a handful of the petals and throw them up in the air! Yes my little princess was a bit if a stinker! Peyson did great....he walked a little fast but hey, he made it on his own! Preston was in childcare and was thrilled to be there and not sitting in the wedding! They all did great. It was absolutely beautiful, my sister Robyn did an amazing job with all the decorations and planning. Oh... and my niece looked gorgeous!!!! What a weekend! I would love to write more but I am super tired so off to bed I go and back to reality tomorrow!

Giddy Up.......





3 comments:
Love her blue vans! Looks like a beautiful day and glad you got to get away and relax (kind of?) Nice to see we have both made it back to the blogging world...
Love you...can't wait to see you this week. Miss your skinny butt :)
jess
WoW! Thanx for posting the pix so quickly! It looked like it was a gorgeous wedding :-D Hope you're all doing well!
Like I said before....beautiful!! Hope you are rested up finally! Your kiddos and niece looked gorgeous!! Must run in the family!! :o) Love ya!!
Jor
Post a Comment