Here is Christmas!! What a fun and busy time we had. The kids loved going to church on Christmas Eve for the service. Then we went home to unwrap the one Christmas Eve present. Yes it was P.J.'s (haha they were really hoping for a toy!) Then we all went to bed as we waited for Santa's arrival. ;) Low and behold! He came! The kids awoke Josh and I with such a clatter that morning to tell us that he had been there and left toys! So Josh and I got out of bed and the Christmas fun began! We also had a nice trip to my sisters in Lancaster and got to see some snow on our way! I want to say that I am so thankful for all the great things that God has done for us in 2008 and I am so excited for all the great things in store in 2009!







2 comments:
thanks for the well wishes! i just know it's going to be a great year for you guys!
glad you had a great Christmas and New Year and sorry that we missed eachother this year...busy, busy, busy! but looking forward to getting together this weekend:)
love you...
jess
Hey girl, its Hannah.. Oh it is so good to hear from you guys. I added your blog to my fav list. Now we can finally keep up with each other. Your babies are so darn cute. Tell everyone we said Hi.
Post a Comment