Friday, February 1, 2008

Peyson is Student OF THE Month!!


This is Peysons Principle Mr. Waybrant, getting ready to shake Peyson's hand and hand him his award! We are so proud of Peyson! His teacher had to wright something for Mr. Waybrant to read and this is what she said.... Peyson's hard work is shown in everything he does. He is always trying very hard to do his best. He takes his time to make sure he understands what is needed to accomplish a task, and then works diligently to get the job done. His hard work in school and at home pays off. He is a wonderful student and I am pround to have him in my classroom.

I have to admit I am a pretty proud mommy right now!

This was Preston during the awards ceremony! I just had to take a picture! This totaly shows his personality! Haha!

After we came home I wanted a few pics of him with his award. Congrats Peyson on doing an awesome job!
Well thats all for now. Giddy Up.... ;-)

2 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

Congrats Peyson!! Job well done buddy. Love the picture of Preston! It has Bryce Lenarth written all over it!!
Did you notice I met your challenge?

xoxo
jess

The Miller Clan said...

Way to go Peyson. I wish I had a classroom of 20 of you!!!!