Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Birthday!....Yes this is a little late! :-)


Sorry I am behind on this post....but I have no excuse! It was just me being lazy and not wanting to go through the 389 emails that I have to find the one that Jana sent to me (thanks Jana for sending it though!) But even though they are late I really wanted to share them and thank my friends for such a great evening! Loved all the food and the laughs!! Even if it was my 29th....I really only feel like I'm 26, thats all that matters....right?! Well here are a couple of pictures from the evening....Love you ladies!!



3 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

just a little late....

BUT...worthy of posting considering it was such a fun night filled with lots of cracking up!!
I know it's gonna be a great year!

xoxo
jess

Jen said...

You all look wonderful and look like you had a great time! Happy belated Birthday!
Love,
Jen

The Miller Clan said...

Glad you got the pictures! It was a fun time, even though I was in a lot of pain!!! ARGH!
J