Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Family Time In Oak Glen!



These pictures were taken at Los Rios Ranch in Oak Glen. We went the day before Josh left. It was a beautiful day! Honestly it was so beautiful that 90% of the Coachella Valley was there! We picked apples, pumpkins and just enjoyed our time together. Here are a few pictures of our afternoon... :-)

3 comments:

Jen said...

You look in the "fall mood" in these pics Ashley!:-) I remember how hard it was in the desert...How are you guys doing?? Your post said something about "before Josh leaves"...is he headed out of town for work? Talk to you soon, Jen
PS thanks for posting comments on by blog...makes me feel good knowing someone is looking at it!

Jacqueline said...

Love your blog Ashley! I have been having so much fun with mine. I am so glad our guys are hanging in there. I saw Patrick last night and he was in pretty good spirits! Hope you are having a good week...we are halfway to Friday! Yeah!!!

The Miller Clan said...

Very cute! Just now catching up as I am home sick!