So I am writing this post a little upset at our really warm weather! Yesterday was 86 and today I do not even know because I refuse to look at the temperature. It is Dec. 1st for crying out loud! That means we should be having cooler weather and hot chocolate and fires and the fire place....right? Well I guess if I was living in a place where it snowed all the time I would be upset about that! So in all of this I realize that I need to count my many blessings and know that it could be worse...and it will in June when its 120! Haha I feel better now and have changed my main picture because it represents Christmas in the Desert with Palm Trees and warmish weather. Hope all of you are having a blessed Holiday and enjoying your cold weather!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i have to say...i lived in colorado for 6 years and in december, we loved getting snow. it was Christmas afterall! i'm not asking for snow, just cool enough weather to wear jeans. my legs are ready for winter (pale is not pretty for shorts.) so while i too am counting my blessings, i still think this weather just plain stinks!
your tell it like it is friend,
jess
Post a Comment