Ok so here are some funny pictures of a BBQ we had at our house. Yes that is Rich in tha background! LOL He is so funny! It was a lot of fun! Thanks for the good times! Lets do it again soon!

Hahaha! Love this one Rich!!
This is a picture at our new Super Target!! It is the best!! Yes, I pretty much live there! ;)
Paris started cheer with her friend Jena and loves it!! This was her first practice.
I will post more pictures soon...as I have lots more but you know how life is...its busy!! Hope all of you are doing great!
2 comments:
Oh my crazy husband. Glad we're like family...otherwise his behavior would be cause for concern!LOL!!! I was cracking up when he walked back in and apologized for the way I acted that night! good times, good times.
Do you have any idea how much I love you? I think you do :) Thanks for your continued and unconditional friendship. You have been a blessing in my life.
xoxo
jess
Looks like fun times! Rich is a crack up!
Talk to ya soon!
j
Post a Comment